Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tuesday's Love on Wednesday

I always find myself lusting over prints and art.  The problem is I already have a lot of art that I need to frame and hang.  Therefore my goal for this long weekend is to frame at least 3 pieces of my growing collection.  

Here are a few of my favorite places to find art & prints:

1.  Etsy  - The ebay for the handmade items, or at least that is what I like to think of it as. My favorite stores on Etsy include: 1canoe2 , Janet Hill Studio, and Jane Mount.


2.  Local Museum Stores - My favorite include the Cincinnati Art Museum, the KY Derby Museum, and the Speed Art Museum.


3.  WHY Louisville - Need I say more, than go in this store and you will want everything.  Well, that might only be true if you are from Kentucky.


4.  Anastasia Mak - One of my favorite artist with very affordable art and prints.  I currently own 6 or 7 of her prints and I absolutely love them!


I may have to get this print!  
Kentucky Oaks 2011 via Derby Museum

No comments:

Post a Comment