Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

It's Been A While

It has definitely been awhile since I last wrote on here.  The winter has taken a toll on me and my family.  As a child I loved receiving the perfect attendance award.  Unfortunately, I would not receive that this year since I had to take 5 sick days!  I struggled through my mid-term examination in multivariate statistics (fun right?!), and lost my grandmother that night.  As winter has quickly changed to spring, I can only hope that things will look up for the rest of 2011!

Last week was spring break and even though I stayed here in Louisville, I greatly enjoyed my week.  The 3-day work week was relaxing and fun.

My friend Amber Rose and I were a part of this amazing flashmob! 







I celebrated the residency matching of one of my bffs who soon will be moving to Chapel Hill, NC!  Though I will miss her, I am beyond excited for her new adventure!  




Over the past few weeks I have watched my undergrad's basketball team on their road to the NCAA DII National Championship!  I am proud to announce that the Bellarmine Knights defeated the BYU - Hawaii Seasiders!  



No comments:

Post a Comment