Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fabulous Fall Finds

Fall is creeping up on us and it is time to pull out the fall decorations!  Growing up in a Southern household makes me believe that I was born to entertain, party plan, and decorate for any occasion.  Here are a few of my fall favorites:

1. My Caramel Apple Maker-  I must admit that when my dad gave me this as a gift I was slightly disappointed.  I thought I would never use it, but I was definitely wrong!  Many o' apples have been dipped and enjoyed due to my caramel apple maker!
Yummy Caramel Apples


2.  Halloween Trivet - This adorable Halloween Trivet is only $3!!!!  Even better news it is available through the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital!!!  Make sure to pick up a few here.


3. Boo Y'all Ghost Sign-  How adorable is this?!  I would love to hang this on my apartment door; however, I would be fearful it might not be there the next day!  You can find it here.


1 comment:

  1. Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I'm having a pretty great giveaway on the blog I hope you'll stop by to enter! :) Talk soon, Artie :)

    ReplyDelete