Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Lusting Over Things on Thursdays: The World Series


I have been dreaming about the Cincinnati Reds winning the World Series since my family moved to Northern Kentucky in 1995.  I have been there through the hard times with Ken Griffey Jr. and Todd Coffey.  Now, I am loving the new era with the Cuban Flame Thrower, Jay Bruce, and Joey Votto.   
Our prospect of going to the playoffs was look bright and then St. Louis came along to bring down our winning streak.  Currently, the Reds need to put on their game faces and end this losing strike.  I am still dreaming of standing downtown to watch the World Series Parade.   
Needless to say I have been lusting over some new Cincinnati Reds gear.  Here are a few of my faves:
Classic Logo Redlegs
Redlegs
 I already have my little mascot sitting on my desk to cheer on the Redlegs!

Cincinnati Reds Gnome

No comments:

Post a Comment